[Swansea Hackspace] New Member and project Question

jon lilley jon.j.lilley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 16:41:56 GMT 2015

Hope you don't mind my popping in my two penn'orth here. :)
Depending on how the video & images need to be mixed and controlled, I'd be
thinking of something like a Raspberry Pi to control each screen (with any
needed video files duplicated on each machine) and have them controlled by
the laptop and/or a "control surface" with the knobs & dials
required...easy enough to do with Arduino and a bit of coding, I'd think?

I think it really depends on how much processing you're going to need to do
with the video.. The Pi is good at displaying, but a little underpowered
for manipulation.

Jon