[Swansea Hackspace] Fwd: Laser time tonight

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Mon Jul 6 14:05:56 BST 2015

On Mon, 2015-07-06 at 13:51 +0100, David Davies-Day wrote:
> New email settings? Said message was too large.
Same limit it's always been 3MB of mime-encoded attachment.
This email was 3.6Mb when encoded (2.6mb raw)

better to host images externally, imgur, google photos, etc.

> Hey guys, I guess the laser will be in full swing tonight, just
> wondering if there is space for me to cut 3 A4 sheets of foam?

nobody has reserved a space or anything, its first come first served.

cutting area is 315 x 215 according to tims measurements, very slightly
larger than A4.  so as long as it isnt US letter it should be fine :)

> Once I get home I'll strip all unnecessary bits and export these
> as .EMF , is there any particular version, standard or format of .EMF
> I should aim for?
didnt know there was any options.

that machine now has inkscape and a few other tools installed so
converting in advance is less important.