[Swansea Hackspace] Free freee free!

Davies T. t.davies at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Jul 9 10:26:35 BST 2015

Dear All,

At last we have come to the crunch point in our clearance
of the teaching labs in the Uni. My loyal troops David and
Gareth have now piled all the stuff not destined for the new
campus onto a bench in our teaching lab room 43B.

This is literally the LAST OPPORTUNITY to grab some stuff.
I had a look at the growing heap yesterday, there was some
amazing stuff:

Hung Chang multimeters type 7040 and 7050.
Farnell Power supplies with 2 meters, 36V 1A max
Resistance substitution boxes
Capacitor substitution boxes
Components in component drawers
Transistor curve tracers
Three HP phase meters
An LCR component bridge
Hand tools

... in fact most of the bits you might find in a teaching lab.

Please come and help yourself. Early next week we have to
hand the lab over to contractors, who will have a more cavalier
attitude to the bits.

You can contact me by email if you want to visit the lab, or
if you already know where it is visit during "shop" hours.

regards

Timothy Davies