[Swansea Hackspace] clutter

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:56:20 BST 2015

My bad on the white foam and pink paper pieces , sorry.  I cleared them when I dropped back on my way home last night.

If I get chance to drop in on the way passed after work this week, I'll tidy up more and put the vacuum round.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

I was quite shocked how untidy the space was last night - desk covered with
all manner of stuff, off cuts from laser cutting which should have been in
the bin, a selfie stick on the floor by the laser cutter, just a general
mess.

If you look at the webcam right now you can get an idea of the state of the
place

http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Main/Webcam

I cleared the whole place up two week ago and I was quite disappointed last
night with how quick things had deteriorated

Grumpy of Pontardawe