[Swansea Hackspace] clutter

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Tue Jul 14 13:02:07 BST 2015

I was quite shocked how untidy the space was last night - desk covered with
all manner of stuff, off cuts from laser cutting which should have been in
the bin, a selfie stick on the floor by the laser cutter, just a general
mess.

If you look at the webcam right now you can get an idea of the state of the
place

http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Main/Webcam

I cleared the whole place up two week ago and I was quite disappointed last
night with how quick things had deteriorated

Grumpy of Pontardawe