[Swansea Hackspace] Next Technical Events?

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 19:46:33 BST 2015

+1 on this, depending on how far ahead they are set we may be able to get them listed in the "What's On" Swansea guide,  I can find out when the cut off for the next guide is if necessary.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Hi All,
Given we have several 'Likes' for a number of offered workshops, when are
we likely to set dates for some please?

Looks like GUI Python and GIT are in the lead with 7 and 6 Likes.

Also, the Laser Cutter ones are highly 'Liked', so an indication as to when
we think they may get a date would be helpful too.

--
Many thanks,

Richard