[Swansea Hackspace] Next Technical Events?

Mark Summerfield mark at qtrac.eu
Tue Jun 9 09:01:12 BST 2015

Hi,

On Mon, 8 Jun 2015 16:36:23 +0100
Richard Morgan <richard.morgan at avocation.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Given we have several 'Likes' for a number of offered workshops, when are
> we likely to set dates for some please?
>
> Looks like GUI Python and GIT are in the lead with 7 and 6 Likes.
[snip]

I'm the person who offered "GUI Python" (and plain "Python").

If you are interested, then could you email me (off-list so as not to
annoy those who aren't interested) and let me know:

- Do you have a laptop/netbook you could bring along to use
- Which GUI library are you interested in? I can offer:
  . Tkinter
  . PySide/PyQt4

Thanks.

--