[Swansea Hackspace] RAMPS Driver

djdavies83 djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:59:23 GMT 2015

Is the firmware standard arduino file?

If you have an android device and a usb OTG cable you could try arduinodroid, I've uploaded code to the Uno quite a few times using this app.

Only problem I've found is if your code send out serial data arduinodroid won't be able to access after its uploaded, I had to add a serial transmit disable jumper code into the project.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Hi, Just got myself a RAMPS board,
but cannot find WINDOWS XP/7 CDC Driver ....

I CANNOT install ARDUINO IDE because its my works PC,

but desperate to play ...

Has any one got the files to send to me :)

Cheers

Ceri