[Swansea Hackspace] Arduino Day 2015 - Sat 28th March

djdavies83 djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:56:45 GMT 2015

I've been working on auto retract landing gear for a Swansea university drone project, they have oked me to put hackspace logos on finished device.

Auto retract: http://youtu.be/5iqSOnDF3yM

Or I could dust off the old multi protocol ir help remote project?

Yaw trim and low throttle fix.: http://youtu.be/XhVi2JjfZhc

Either of these work for inspiration or a project themselves?

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Arduino Day 2015 - Sat 28th March
https://day.arduino.cc/#/

I only just noticed that this was happening, if we want do something for
this event we only have a few days (15th march) to submit an application
to be linked from the main event page.

I should be available on that day, but what should we do ?