[Swansea Hackspace] Arduino Day 2015 - Sat 28th March

djdavies83 djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:58:26 GMT 2015

Just about to finish lunch break, why this is hurried.

Landing gear testing could be done with gear on string in the staircase.

I could bring in a load of the or help and the data sniffer capture thing and and protocols as we go.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Arduino Day 2015 - Sat 28th March
https://day.arduino.cc/#/

I only just noticed that this was happening, if we want do something for
this event we only have a few days (15th march) to submit an application
to be linked from the main event page.

I should be available on that day, but what should we do ?