[Swansea Hackspace] [Announce] CNC Workshop - Making things (probably keyrings)

djdavies83 djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 08:01:20 GMT 2015

Not sure if I can make it tomorrow, would love to, just don't know ow yet.

Tim, do you have an online folder of images of the hackspace rag rug?

Gonna need some for getting out word about the textiles night.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

There is now a list of the software you will need on the website
(http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Meetings/Next)
It would be very helpful if people could install at least Inkscape and
preferably HeeksCNC before the workshop.

Tim