[Swansea Hackspace] CHIP, world's first $9 computer

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 22:14:44 BST 2015

Has anyone seen this thing? It's storming it's way passed the funding goal....

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1598272670/chip-the-worlds-first-9-computer

I was about to pledge for a single CHIP but shipping pushes the price to $29, there is a pledge for Kernel hackers only which gives the pocket chip, a pre-release alfa chips and 10 regular CHIPs.

I'm sure there is at least one kernel hacker in our midst, if so, shall we club together for that pledge?

If we can do something really smart with Kernel or projects we may even wind up with some publicity.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.