[Swansea Hackspace] Swansea dad prints himself a new hand

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Sun May 17 23:22:25 BST 2015

"how about dropping a note to e-nable offering a hand?"

Haha BA-DUM-TISSSSSHHH! I like what you there Emyr, but seriously though we do need to contact Stephan, the paper, e-nable/all the above to see how much we can help.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.