[Swansea Hackspace] Swansea dad prints himself a new hand

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Sun May 17 23:39:31 BST 2015

I'm not denying any of that - but to contact stephen - the best way is
via the people who helped him print the first hand - the whole ethos
of the enable project is that people like us join enable so next time
instead of having to travel to say cardiff or bristol, he (ar any
other person who needs help) would come to us in their own city...

once we have made that contact then we can do all the other things....

Em