[Swansea Hackspace] Lockers + Unicol TV stand

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Thu Oct 29 13:58:28 GMT 2015

On Thu, 2015-10-29 at 12:11 +0000, Emyr Morris wrote:
> hopefully the first set of lockers is now paid for :-)
Yes, full occupation.

> the depth was wonderful, all of that is moot as there is no way I can
> reach a locker that low with my condition so i will just pass for now.
> Thanks though - you have my money, I don't want it back.

Hopefully we can sort things out on monday, i'm sure one of the
younger/bendier chaps will be happy to swap with you, i think gerrit
said he would.

If it is too small for you then someone will buy it off you, i had been
thinking of having one myself, and i'm sure there are others. Although i
too would not be able to reach the bottom one.