[Swansea Hackspace] Lockers + Unicol TV stand

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Thu Oct 29 15:11:38 GMT 2015

I'll gladly go for a bigger one.... I love the depth on them and a middle
one would be perfect... the 'threes'? Getting down to the floor is just a
bit of a nightmare at the moment. I'm looking forward to possibly using the
space more once I have my stuff there

Robo Sapien can live in the floor one when he is finished... no need for
anybody to move if nobody wants to have mine. I was going to get a second
locker for him in case in case anybody wanted to take him out to
demonstrate, I don't particularly want him left out on display where
anybody could pick him up and walk away with him... he was going to be one
of my space projects, maybe a ESP8266 instead of an arduino... ;-)

The Arduino takeaway kits... I may do a 'swansea hackspace' Arduino
breakaway session at the Carmarthen Amateur Radio Society next year...

Are there many spare kits at the hackspace? Could I maybe buy ten? Or if
there is a 'list' of components I could order up the parts myself... are
you going to run another 'takeaway' course? Maybe we can jointly buy? I
could also offer to run it at the new Swansea & District Amateur Radio
Society as well if it goes well at Carmarthen.