[Swansea Hackspace] Lockers + Unicol TV stand

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Thu Oct 29 15:37:35 GMT 2015

On Thu, 2015-10-29 at 15:11 +0000, Emyr Morris wrote:
> I'll gladly go for a bigger one.... I love the depth on them and a
> middle one would be perfect... the 'threes'? Getting down to the floor
> is just a bit of a nightmare at the moment. I'm looking forward to
> possibly using the space more once I have my stuff there

The 1/3 lockers dont work out to be very much more each, we just need to
find someone else willing to join in.

> The Arduino takeaway kits... I may do a 'swansea hackspace' Arduino
> breakaway session at the Carmarthen Amateur Radio Society next year...
>

> Are there many spare kits at the hackspace? Could I maybe buy ten? Or
> if there is a 'list' of components I could order up the parts
> myself... are you going to run another 'takeaway' course? Maybe we can
> jointly buy? I could also offer to run it at the new Swansea &
> District Amateur Radio Society as well if it goes well at Carmarthen.

There are currently no made up kits, they all sold at the time.

If you want to diy then the list of parts is on the website :
http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/TakeOut/Arduino

I still have piles of some of the components, as they were cheapest
bought in bulk, the rest i would have to buy in specially. Happy to
combine orders with you.

Are any hackspacers interested in buying kits ?

Do people want anything new from a kit, maybe an ESP8266 based one ?