[Swansea Hackspace] New venue

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Mon Apr 25 11:01:21 BST 2016

On Mon, 2016-04-25 at 08:36 +0000, Davies T. wrote:
[snip]
> So, the genteel surroundings of Sketty may have the effect
> of bringing in new members that would be a bit more cautious
> about going to the "colouful" areas, however elegant and well
> equipped the actual premises

This has been a concern of mine in the past, that our current location
puts some people off, certainly more so towards the weekends. Also that
we are not visible from the street making it harder to find us.

My hopes for a new space would be that having street level visibility
will act as passive advertising to passers by as well as making us
easier to locate for first timers.