[Swansea Hackspace] Anyone got any two colour laserable acrylic spare?

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 15:48:40 BST 2016

More good ideas, that could definitely work. I have some sugru already
spare, but actual paint would probably give a nicer finish if I can get it
to pool in the letters slightly concave. So is the flow sensor not working
and needs to be bypassed? I've been ok using the laser cutter on my own
before, but not without anyone else in the building. I'll try not to burn
the place down. :)