[Swansea Hackspace] Zigbee and Raspberry Pi

Richard Morgan richard.morgan at avocation.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 12:18:27 GMT 2016

Hi All,
I'm preparing for my next hack-project and I was wondering if there's a
suitable Zigbee interface for the Raspberry Pi that anyone has come across?

Ideally I want to look at using the Raspberry Pi to talk to a Smart
Meter-Home Area Network which uses Zigbee.

Not sure yet what exactly the project is going to build (likely some sort
of In-Home Display showing energy usage and metrics) but being able to
interface will be a definite requirement...

--
Kind regards,

Richard