[Swansea Hackspace] Swansea Valley Programming Club

Mark Summerfield mark at qtrac.eu
Mon Jan 11 09:46:14 GMT 2016

Hi,

Just to let you know that I'm trying to set up a little programming club
in Pontardawe.

The idea is that beginners will teach themselves on their laptops with
help from me and any other programmers who attend and want to help, and
that existing programmers will come to share ideas and discuss their
work.

I've initially hired the room for Mon 25 Jan 1-3 PM and Mon 1 Feb 1-3
PM, but could shift the time to 2-4, 3-5, or 4-6 if that was more
convenient for most attendees.

See: http://www.qtrac.eu/svpc.html

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd.
    DiffPDFc windows command line PDF comparison tool