[Swansea Hackspace] Logos etc...

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 11:16:46 BST 2016

Sorry, busy week last week! Justin I agree that any changes need to be in
the service of attracting people likely to join. If you're talking about
the logo that looks like it's from Ceefax, I'd already written off that
whole page, just experimenting. :) I think the "square" logos have the most
potential to attract different types of people, precisely because it's a
flexible system that can show different 'activities' depending on the
context. And it can overcome the handicap of having 'hack' in the name by
giving more info in the logo itself. I think I'll leave it for now anyway.
Popping in to the vinyl place this afternoon, will try to get some
translucent red and/or green. Should be able to get the cutter to work with
the svg.