[Swansea Hackspace] Sharing your projects and work-in-progress

Gerrit Niezen gerrit at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Mon May 16 08:48:12 BST 2016

Hi all,

Given the buzz around member projects recently, I’d like to mention that the hackspace is now listed on the Wevolver platform: https://www.wevolver.com

Wevolver is a platform for publishing and collaborating on open-source hardware projects - I now the founders personally (based at FabLab London), so I can vouch for their good intentions ;)

As examples, you can look at two of my projects here:
- https://www.wevolver.com/gerrit.niezen/openpump-an-open-source-hardware-syringe-pump/main/description/ <https://www.wevolver.com/gerrit.niezen/openpump-an-open-source-hardware-syringe-pump/main/description/>
- https://www.wevolver.com/gerrit.niezen/biofactory/main/description/ <https://www.wevolver.com/gerrit.niezen/biofactory/main/description/>

Of course, there’s also the member pages (http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Users/Users <http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Users/Users>) on our website if you’d rather share your projects there - Wevolver is meant as an alternative for when you require a bit more functionality. If you do decide to put your project on Wevolver, let me know so I can link it to our hackspace page to make it more visible: https://www.wevolver.com/group/swansea.hackspace/ <https://www.wevolver.com/group/swansea.hackspace/>

Hoping to see what everyone is up to! (E.g., Brian: I’d love to see what your high tide early warning project is all about..)

Cheers,
Gerrit