[Swansea Hackspace] Sources of components

Brian J Hoskins brian at hoskins.eu
Tue May 17 13:29:18 BST 2016

I find that Rapid Electronics can be pretty competitive on price for many
things.  Unfortunately their stock range is (relatively) limited in
comparison to the big-players, and their parametric search system sucks.

Sometimes I buy direct from Farnell, because they are convenient.  But if
cost is an issue, I must admit that sometimes I use their parametric search
to find what I want, and then I buy it on Rapid.

Sometimes I have a go on Mouser as well.