[Swansea Hackspace] Storage suggestions

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Sun Oct 16 12:23:00 BST 2016

As you may or may not already know, we have a selection of various
items that we keep in stock and make available for sale in the
hackspace, items like Arduinos, ESP, usb-serial, take-out kits etc etc

Now at the moment these are in somewhat of a messy pile of bags, and
boxes ontop of one of the cabinets which makes it difficult for people
to see at a glance what we have available, what prices, and so on.

We really need to present these in a better way

Now whilst a vending machine would be the ultimate in geeky solutions,
affordable ones are few and far between, so i was thinking of buying a
stack of cheap "linbin" style stackable trays to store it all in.

Any better ideas ?