[Swansea Hackspace] Storage suggestions

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 18:17:58 BST 2016

I've had great success with these things-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Series-A-Draw-Box-Plastic-Parts-Storage-Draws-Unit-Modular-Slot-Together-System-/390967352632

The organisational flexibility they give you is amazing. The three-tray box
is perfect for small boards and chips. The single tray box is good for
loose parts.
http://i.imgur.com/ICcfVxH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gN3bg9w.jpg

To the right of the soldering desk, against the back of the metal cabinets,
there's a gap which is the perfect depth for a whole grid of them...
I am happy to make the shelving to hold it, could be done for £30 in
plywood. Or someone could donate some scrap.
As always cost might be an issue, perhaps we could get them in small
batches as needed?