[Swansea Hackspace] Anyone interested in a ESP-32 course?

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:39:49 BST 2016

I think because it's such a new chip it might be worthwhile even if it's
just to get people "up and running" with them.  Personally I have several
projects which would be nice to standardise on one board that does
everything. The dual processors mean that you could build something with a
web interface, without affecting realtime stuff (pwm etc).