[Swansea Hackspace] Last day for Director Nominations 2017

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Wed Feb 8 09:27:26 GMT 2017

The deadline for submission of nominations for new directors is
tomorrow, Thursday 9th February 2017 at 7pm.

If you, or any other member is interested in becoming a director,
getting directly involved in the running of the Hackspace and making
decisions, then please download and fill out the form from our website
and submit it as soon as possible.

Form for director nominations can be found on this page:
https://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Meetings/AGM2017

Also, if you have any items you wish discussed please let us know so we
can add them to the agenda, and if you are unable to attend do please
send us a proxy notice so that you can still have your say, and to help
ensure that we meet our legal minimum attendance.

thank you