[Swansea Hackspace] Calibrating the 3d printer?

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 16:30:54 GMT 2017

I had offered to do it but I need to find out how its done before i attemtpt it.

If someone with the knowhow is happy to give you the info needed, feel free to do the calibration, I can learn another time if it means getting having both printers running sooner.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.