[Swansea Hackspace] Temporary Cnc machine enclosure

craig david potter craigdavidp at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:05:32 BST 2017

Sophia & Andy,
I'm not sure if I'm receiving all the messages, not seeing a reference to swarf = glitter (not that this matters).
I believe that Andy (in the attached) is only offering to take measurements to buy the box in which to put the CNC. Surely the act of using a tape measure would not be too noisy?

Much love
Craig

Sent from my Samsung device