[Swansea Hackspace] Hackspace website, logo etc...

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 06:47:53 BST 2017

I've got some time this week to start on some website redesign stuff. Just
wanted to get the ok from the powers that be before I put any serious hours
in. :) Mainly cosmetic, with mobile specific CSS to make it a bit easier to
navigate. Maybe some nice photos that are actually from the current space
(halp Tim pls). Nothing earth-shattering. Happy to take direction.

I would guess that at least half of the membership could do a better job,
but I don't do web stuff for a living so this counts as fun rather than
work for me.

There was lots of talk at the AGM about a membership push later in the year
when the students get back from summer, would be nice to have everything
looking shiny by then. Also did a tweaked logo which might be good on some
tshirts... (halp Liz pls).
http://nathanhackett.com/hackspace-logo.png

For reference the current logo-
http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/uploads/Resources/Downloads/logo.svg