[Swansea Hackspace] ESP8266 stock

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 15:34:26 BST 2017

Maybe I didn't look properly, I bought 1 months ago (it's MIA), I bough 3 today on the theory that once I have code working on one of the DEV boards, I can  run the final project on the 50p 07 board.

P.S. I had a box of scrap laptop parts from Mike O Soft, I have loads of WiFi card antenna that clip onto the 07, if anyone needs some I can bring some on Monday night.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.