[Swansea Hackspace] ESP8266 Door Bell

Matthew Daubney matt at daubers.co.uk
Fri Jun 30 10:08:28 BST 2017

Hello!

I started looking into making one of these quite some time ago, and it's
finally come around on the list of things to do. I'm happy getting the vast
majority of stuff working, what I'm really unsure of and struggle to
understand  is how to build a latching, releasable transistor switch so the
thing comes on with button, then turns itself off when it's done.

Could anyone walk me through one of these and tell me what kind of
transistors I need to build a prototype? Are there also any suggested board
houses that people use?

Thanks,

Matt Daubney