[Swansea Hackspace] Free fridge

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 22:06:00 GMT 2017

Found this for free in Port Tennant,  needs gone ASAP.

lady is home at 18:30 tomorrow but it's 3 floors up with no lift, is anyone able to collect?

If it wasn't for needing to be home by 6 I would have collected and taken it to the space on my bike trailer, not exactly far and I've taken larger and heavier loads, but time won't allow me tomorrow.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.