[Swansea Hackspace] URGENT: 3d printer problems

Jon Pitans jonpitans at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 5 06:45:17 GMT 2017

Hi Neil,

new member here - I had my first exposure to the 3d printer last week under
Dave's supervision and as I remember the controls on Ceri's machine the
twiddly knob also clicks to select, is the switch you mean? I am sure
someone who actually knows what they are talking about will be along to
answer your question soon. I didn't use the Reprap at all so can't help you
there but If you do go ahead and create a start up guide I'd be happy to
try it out for you.

Also if the management do decide to set up a youtube channel I'd be happy
to help out with the filming and editing. At this point I'm going to drop
in a blantant plug for my own channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnpjPD29-EwONSt8vP5z2nQ

Ta

Jon