[Swansea Hackspace] Instagram account

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Tue Mar 14 09:26:27 GMT 2017

On Mon, 2017-03-13 at 17:59 +0000, Sophia Komninou wrote:
> We now have an Instagram account for the hackspace.
> It's @swanseahack
> If you are an Instagram user give it a follow and it will follow you
> back!
> I volunteered to help running it as I have some experience with
> Instagram.
> The idea is to feature the projects we are making at the space,
> advertise and hopefully encourage people to join!
> As such I will occasionally photograph projects on Mondays with the
> intention to upload them during the week.

Great work!

Nice to see more photos of what a bustling active space it is these
days, also great to see a little of what projects people are working
on.

You can follow us across a range of different social media platforms.

Instagram  http://instagram.com/swanseahack
Twitter    http://twitter.com/swanseahack
Facebook   https://www.facebook.com/SwanseaHackspace
Google+    https://plus.google.com/108863649152513229598