[Swansea Hackspace] Got some wooden pallets to bring in, can anyone give me a lift?

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 12:26:27 GMT 2017

Hi guys sorry for the late reply, was working last night and needed a quick
4 hour power nap! I'm free all afternoon and earlier would be better so
there's less people about while I'm sawing and drilling etc. So maybe if
you could do some time after 4pm Jon? Doesn't really matter, whenever suits
you. Thanks both for the offer. :)