[Swansea Hackspace] Large metal secure cabinet

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 12:27:47 GMT 2017

Ok so, Monday is decision day for the cabinet... It's going in Liz's van
and either coming out at her house or the Hackspace. :)
This is the proposed location, it's almost exactly the width of the orange
column and black shelving unit combined. Height demonstrated by our lovely
assistant. Fairly shallow so it'll be less intrusive than the existing
white unit.
http://nathanhackett.com/cabinet3.jpg

Directors please weigh in. ;)