[Swansea Hackspace] Mending a tent....

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 17 19:05:58 GMT 2017

I was planning on going Monday with the micro FPV quad for another member to have a play with, then go again on Wednesday to see Liz.

As wifey would not be happy with me being out two nights and and with Liz going Monday,  that's the day I'll aim for.

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.