[Swansea Hackspace] Reliable bulk source of micro SD cards?

Andy Rush Andymrush at live.co.uk
Fri Feb 9 12:31:48 GMT 2018

Anyone have one? I need a half dozen 4GB microSDs for a few builds, buying them individually is expensive (8GB seems to be the new standard), and I can either only find them in ridiculous amounts with low memory (150 128mb microSD cards for £10.99 with £5.99 postage, anyone?), sketchy, no-brand ones from china that promise "the latest style to make happyness technology!", or used job lots that might have a faulty one in there because the seller can't remember where they got them from themselves.

Any help appreciated

Lightsaber Andy