[Swansea Hackspace] Reliable bulk source of micro SD cards?

Brian J Hoskins brian at hoskins.eu
Fri Feb 9 21:19:15 GMT 2018

I can spare you 10x 4GB microSD cards.  Since they are going towards a
project, you may have them for free.  How should I get them to you? I can:

- Send them to your home by mail.  In that case send me your address.
- You can pick them up from my address in Fforestfach.
- I can drop them off at the Hackspace somewhere.

Cheers,

| Brian J Hoskins BSc MIET                   |
| Electronics Engineer & Computer Programmer |
| WEB: | brianhoskins.uk                     |
| GIT: | github.com/bh4017                   |
| PGP: | keybase.io/bjh                      |