[Swansea Hackspace] Reliable bulk source of micro SD cards?

Andy Rush Andymrush at live.co.uk
Sat Feb 10 00:29:21 GMT 2018

Well, I'm not going to say no to that. Thanks very much!

I'll take option c: drop them off at the hackspace. If you could leave them in my box (look for a label with two lightsabers on it), that'd be great. If not, I'll be at the open evening on monday, if you want to drop them off in person.

Again, thanks!

Andy Rush