[Swansea Hackspace] Flip dot display group project...

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 20:09:01 GMT 2018

Not sure what you mean by pixel drivers Justin, there are certainly chips
on the panels themselves as listed on the google doc, and the driver board
itself is shown in the pdf manual as "7090 Processor Board" page 17.

http://www.destination-blinds.co.uk/HanoverDisplays/Flip_Dot_Manual_vB.pdf

I'll have a look at what data it's sending on Monday. Would be great to use
an esp32, the dual processor would potentially allow for a web based ui
without effecting the refresh rate. :-)