[Swansea Hackspace] Server setup

Gwion Davies gwiondavies at live.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 09:48:13 GMT 2018

Hi all,

Got a work related request here, we’re currently in the process of migrating our finance software to our new server (HP ML350 G9).
My concern is my lack of confidence with server setup/maintenance (I have a bit of experience but it has been more from a hobby standpoint.) and am not happy setting up on my own in the case I do something that affects us further down the line.

Does anyone have or know anyone who has experience with servers who would be able to help me out (HPE training is very much desired) Maybe even know any local companies who provide such a service.

Thanks,
Gwion.