[Swansea Hackspace] Laser Cutter - out of use

Tim Clark tim at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Tue Jan 23 12:58:14 GMT 2018

Fixed!

We checked the alignment and tested it yesterday and it appears to have
regained all the power it has lost over the years and a bit more. As
this is quite a lot more powerful than recently please remember to test
your power settings and speeds before cutting.

The test from yesterday turned out rather well:
https://twitter.com/SwanseaHack/status/955785608873508865

Tim