[Swansea Hackspace] Call for director / trustee nominations

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Tue Jan 23 12:24:47 GMT 2018

Our AGM is rapidly approaching and there is just one day left (24th
Jan) to submit nominations for directors / trustees.

We currently only have the minimum required 3 but we would ideally like
to have 5, there is no mountain of paperwork or special skills required
to be a director, but you do get to help make decisions and steer the
day to day running of the hackspace.

If there is anyone you think would make a good director, of if you are
interested in taking up the position yourself you can find the
Nomination form and instructions on the meeting summary page

https://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Meetings/AGM2018

Also, that page has the current draft agenda, if you have any
suggestions of additional items to be brought up please send them to us
asap.  the final agenda will be published on the 31st jan.