[Swansea Hackspace] CNC Machine

Tim Clark tim at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Tue Jan 23 13:23:32 GMT 2018

Does anyone know what has happened to the 1/8" collet for the CNC machine?

I went to use the machine yesterday and could not find it, as it was not
in the box with the rest of them, nor in the machine. If anybody knows
where it is, what happened to it or realises they accidentally took it
home can you let me know before I buy a replacement tomorrow.

As a general note to members that if equipment in the Hackspace breaks
while you are using it or is broken when you go to use it please let the
directors know so we can repair or replace it.

Tim