[Swansea Hackspace] Am I the only PGP nerd at Swansea Hackspace? If not, let's sign each other's key!

Brian J Hoskins brian at hoskins.eu
Sun Jan 28 17:10:45 GMT 2018

Does anyone else at Swansea Hackspace hold dear the general liberal
principals behind private communication? Do you use PGP?

If so, let's sign each other's keys and expand the web of trust[1]!

If all I get is tumble weed and crickets I'll know I'm on my own.  Which
is fine; not a new experience for me :)

Cheers,

| Brian J Hoskins BSc MIET                   |
| Electronics Engineer & Computer Programmer |
| WEB: | brianhoskins.uk                     |
| GIT: | github.com/bh4017                   |
| PGP: | keybase.io/bjh                      |

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_of_trust