[Swansea Hackspace] Am I the only PGP nerd at Swansea Hackspace? If not, let's sign each other's key!

Shaun Woodrow swoodrow at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:45:15 GMT 2018

Hi Brian,
I'm pretty much a beginner at PGP and am not sure of its use in my normal
day to day life.
I do have a CACERT.ORG account that I have not used for a few years and
have an incomplete cacsert web of trust with them.
I believe strongly in open standards for encryption and hate that to have
secure https website you need to pay ludicrous money to certificate
companies for very little.
Perhaps you can help me out and advise uses/differences between
cacert/recommendations ?
Thanks
Shaun