[Swansea Hackspace] PIzza Making Thing

Andy Rush Andymrush at live.co.uk
Thu Mar 22 14:31:40 GMT 2018

Hello All

A quick reminder/plug for my Pizza making thing this saturday, in case anyone missed it.

What is it:
A pizza making class. I provide the dough ingredients and tomato sauce, you bring your own selection of cheese (or vegetablist alternative) and toppings. We make pizzas, then we eat 'em. simple.

When is it:
Saturday 24th, 1-6:30pm

Where is it:
At the hackspace.

Cost:
£1.50/person

Ideally, we can handle a dozen folks maximum, so it's first come, first served.

All toppings welcome. Anyone being a stupid pillock about the suitability of pineapple (or any other topping) gets instantly kicked out.

Cheers!

Lightsaber Andy